When you sign up for Kroger’s Community Rewards Program, proceeds from your shopping list will benefit the St. John’s All Saints Camp Fund that pays for our kids to attend summer camp.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and register online at: krogercommunityrewards.com (Don’t have a Kroger Plus Card? Get one in store at your local Kroger’s Service Desk
- To signup for a Kroger Rewards Account:
- Enter your zip code
- Choose your favorite store
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Agree to the program’s terms and conditions
- Check your email for a verification message and click the provided link.
- Click on My Account and enter your email address and password.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information, input your Kroger Plus card number, and update or confirm your information.
- Use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select Option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click Confirm.
- St. John’s NPO number: 18972
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- That’s it! Remember, you must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to benefit the St. John’s All Saints Camp Fund.