The St. John’s Camp Fund pays for summer camp at All Saints for our kids each summer. If If you would like to make a donation please make your check payable to St. John’s and put “St. John’s Camp Fund” in the memo line. Two other ways to help are Amazon Smile and Kroger Community Rewards.
Kroger Community Rewards:
When you sign up for Kroger’s Community Rewards Program, proceeds from your shopping list will benefit the St. John’s All Saints Camp Fund that pays for our kids to attend summer camp.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and register online at: krogercommunityrewards.com (Don’t have a Kroger Plus Card? Get one in store at your local Kroger’s Service Desk
- To signup for a Kroger Rewards Account:
- Enter your zip code
- Choose your favorite store
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Agree to the program’s terms and conditions
- Check your email for a verification message and click the provided link.
- Click on My Account and enter your email address and password.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information, input your Kroger Plus card number, and update or confirm your information.
- Use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select Option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click Confirm.
- St. John’s NPO number: 18972
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- That’s it! Remember, you must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to benefit the St. John’s All Saints Camp Fund.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
How can I learn more about AmazonSmile?
Please see complete AmazonSmile program details.